|Photo via *Life|
I always look forward to the beginning of the year. I love the idea of having a fresh start and the ability to make the current year so much better than the last. And I can’t believe that January is already over! Here are a few of the things I absolutely loved about the past month:
- Piles and piles and piles of snow.
- A fresh stack of books on my dresser that are dying to be read on snowy afternoons.
- Getting back to the gym after a holiday break.
- Getting super organized for all that 2011 may bring.
- An amazing jump-start on my career that I never would have expected after a short few months.
- Fresh pots of coffee on a cold Sunday morning.
- True Grit, Inside Job, and all the other Oscar nominated films in theaters.
- My new record player and stacks of albums dying to be played.
- The Chocolate Treats and Truffles Class at the French Culinary Institute!*
- My talented boyfriend playing great live shows.
- The Meatball Shop.
- A new addition to the family.
I am really looking forward to February. More projects on the horizon, a very special birthday that just happens to fall on Valentine’s Day, and hopefully a few more days of sunshine!
What were some of your favorite things from the past month?
*Such a great Christmas present, thank you boyfriend 🙂