Usually I am drawn to obnoxiously bright colors and super muted neutrals, but ever since the sun has started shining, I find myself lusting over pastels. I have never been a big fan of pastels, in fact, the only time I ever thought they were very useful was on Easter Candy, or Hard Candy nail polish. But times are a changing, and I’m starting to enjoy the palest of blues and greens. I am lusting after lush fabrics in these pretty colors and can’t wait to scoop up a few of these items!
1. Safe Travels Pullover $68
2. Mint Tea Green Feather Headband $12
3. Mint Pussybow Blouse £36
4. Roma Intrecciato Leather Tote $3,080
5. OPI Hey Get in Lime Nail Polish $8
6. Don’t Tell Sandals $50
7. Silk Chambray Mini Skirt $595