Next month, for my 25th birthday (and to make our 1 year anniversary), my incredible boyfriend has booked a trip for the two of us to go to Puerto Rico for a nice, relaxing, long weekend. I can’t wait to spend a few days in the sun, relaxing, enjoying the sites, eating delicious food, and catching up on my reading.
Unfortunately, I have not had the best luck with tropical locations in the past. I usually end up coming back with burns, scaly skin, and sea chapped lips. But this time, I’m determined to make it different. So I’ve started to compile a list of my vacation beauty essentials. I’m planning on keeping it small and limited, a compact makeup bag that I can fit into my carry-on, that way, I can start enjoying the sun, sand, and sites the minute I’m off the plane!
1. Minted Rose Lip Balm $7
2. Jonathan Product Dry Shampoo Brush $19
3. Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara $11
4. Burts Bees Sunscreen SPF 30 $15
5. Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 $15
6. MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger $14.50