Ever since I read True Prep by Lisa Birnbauch, I have been fantasizing about having a super preppy summer. Getting away from the city on the weekends, going to the country where I could sail, play tennis, and entertain my fabulous friends. Maybe it’s just the super clean look of the clothing, but I am definitely going through my preppy phase, here are a few of the things I’m absolutely dying for this summer.
1. Encircled Effulgence Posts $28
2. Chance Co. Boatneck Shirt $60
3. Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf $118
4. Cheerful Money: Me, My Family, and the Last Days of Wasp Splendor $11
5. 3″ Chino Short $30
6. L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag, Zip Top $32
7. Keds Champion Canvas Slip Ons $35