I’ve heard a lot of people mention how they aren’t quite ready to let the summer go. Me? I’ve always been partial to the fall, and come August have no problem welcoming it with open arms. I think part of it is that I love fall clothing, maybe it’s the “back-to-school” mindset, but I love the rich, warm colors, and the varied textures of fall clothing.
Lately, I have been all about airy blouses, skirts and shorts with rich hued tights underneath, and long, cozy knits. I am usually a cool-colored person, but this fall I am obsessed with adding more blushes and crimsons to my predominately black and bright colored wardrobe. Bring on the fall!
1. See by Chloe Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse $370
2. Cream Silk Blouse by Boutique $116
3. J. Crew Eden Cardigan $99
4. Hitchcock Dress $48
5. Wide Wale Roll Ups $68
6. LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Chiffon Skirt $37.50
7. Tangerine Flicker Dress $358