Recently, I took a job that pays much more in experience than it does in actually money. And while I am learning a ton and having a great time at this job, it could not come at a worse time. I absolutely love fall clothing and the prospect of chilly air always makes me want to scoop up tons of layers, but this new job means that I may have to get my “back-to-school” kicks with really perfect fall accessories.
I’m dying for lux materials, rich, warm hues, and rose-gold jewelry. I love when things start to get cold enough to include some of my favorite pieces (scarves and hats), but still warm enough that the chicest of pieces will do the trick. Here are a few of my must-haves for fall.
1. DVF Reighleigh Wool Blend Scarf $195
2. Corona Fedora $58
3. ASOS Leopard Print Skinny Belt $11
4. Coach Chelsea Leather Jayden Carryall $258
5. Michael Kors Round Watch, Rose Gold $225
6. Cream Cashmere Fingerless Gloves $28
7. Elizabeth and James Gold Geodesic Band Ring $145