As the days start to get shorter, and the nights start to get colder, I love using it as an excuse to stay indoors, and spend my time accomplishing all the goals I’ve been putting off all summer. Here are a few of the things I can’t wait to do this fall.
- Make these pumpkin caramels that I have been swooning over since last fall.
- Knit a new pair of fingerless gloves, I’m thinking of trying this pattern from knitty.
- Throw an epic Halloween party!
- Read Wuthering Heights, Clara Bow: Runnin’ Wild, and The Marriage Plot.
- Find a new apartment!
- Take a day trip upstate to visit my friend Chris at Stone Barns.
- Visit my boyfriend’s mother for Thanksgiving.
- Run the full 5K for Women for Women International on September 24.
What about you? Is there anything you can’t wait to do this fall?