I have to admit, I’m a super snoop when it comes to what’s in people’s bags. Living in New York, women end up carrying rather large purses, and I always wonder what kind of secrets their purses hold. So, being a fan of transparency, here is what I carry around on a daily basis.
(Clockwise from Left)
- Bag- Badgley Mischka (gifted for xmas last year)
- Wallet- Kate Spade
- Cosmetic Pouch- Kate Spade (although I use it for petty cash and receipts for work, very fitting while working in the wardrobe department!)
- iPad (not pictured- the really great Kate Spade iPad case I just bought)
- Bose headphones (a necessity for the train)
- HVN Christian Dior rice papers, courtesy of Harley Viera Newton
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve (a must-have for when the temperature dips and the air gets drier in NYC)
- MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger (my signature color)
- Crocodile Embossed Leather Card Case courtesy of Kevin from Sam Edelman (I LOVE this for my subway card!)
- Moleskin notebook for all my random thoughts and lists
- Ray-Ban sunglasses
Also usually in my bag- a few pens, at least one book, and when the bag is big enough, my water bottle. What about you? What do you have to carry to get yourself through the day?