Shooting starts on Monday, and in the world of film, that means that the work week before usually leads into a work weekend. I’m sure I’ll be up and down Manhattan making sure that everyone in my department is ready to go for Monday, and since I never know what duties my job will entail (or who I will meet), I have to be stylish, comfortable, and professional. I am living in light blouses and blazers with pencil leg pants right now. And I am dying for this super structured Kate Spade bag that would be sure to hold everything I could possibly need!
1. Burberry Ladies’ Diamond Bracelet Watch $595
2. Chiffon Side Tuck Blouse $70
3. Theyskens’ Theory Jago Wool-Crepe Blazer $595
4. Moleskin Classic Red Ruled Large Notebook $12
5. Fluevog Stop It Halt $359
6. Pilcro Serif Cords $88
7. Kate Spade Cooper Square Katarina $445