|Picture from unknown original source|
NYC is a saucy little minx. One minute you’re peeling off the extra layers you thought you needed and the next you are begging for your heat to come on. The past weekend the temperatures dropped quickly and we were definitely suffering (a tiny little mini-dress was not the ideal Halloween costume Saturday night). And as these days turn colder, all I can think about are the things I can’t wait to get for the winter.
- Canadian Goosedown coat (only in my wildest, and wealthiest fantasies)
- Giant chunky infinity scarf
- Cashmere leggings, or maybe these fleece lined leggings from Anthropologie.
- Cashmere crew neck sweater in a bright blue or maybe a rich hued purple.
- Perfect boots to replace my Fluevogs that have been worn winter after winter.
What are some of your must-have’s for cold weather?