As Jason and I gear up to move in a couple weeks, I can’t stop thinking about all the interior design possibilities of our new apartment. When I first moved to New York, I moved into an already immaculately decorate place, so this is my first opportunity to create a space that is both mine and my partners. And while I love Jason to death, we don’t always have the same ideas when it comes to interior design. So, doing what I always do when I’m feeling stuck or a lack of inspiration, I’m turning to books. Here are a list of books I can’t wait to pick up to help this interior design project go a bit smoother.
- Domino: The Book of Decorating
- Undecorate: The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design
- Decorate: 1,000 Design Ideas for Every Room in Your Home
- The Nest Home Design Book
- Apartment Therapy’s Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
So what am I missing? Are there any interior design books you love? What about blogs? I would love to hear more about what I might be missing out on!