Can you believe that tomorrow is December 1st? This year has absolutely flown by, but I can’t wait to wrap up the year with some exciting events and tasks. After a couple months of looking at apartments, we have finally found one that we are moving into this week, and I cannot wait to get settled in, explore the neighborhood, and create a home with Jason and the fat cat Boris. I also interviewed for a really great job opportunity earlier this week, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for good news.
So with all these new things happening, I am making big plans for December and the Holidays. Here are a few of my to-dos:
- Go ice skating (I haven’t been for years, so I’m making Jason take me)
- Bake Christmas cookies. This is the first year I’ll be baking them on my own, so I’ve already been researching recipes and fun combinations.
- Decorate for the holidays- I have no decorations, so I get a fresh start, I’ve already been compiling some inspiration on pinterest.
- Re-read Hunger Games while the snow falls.
- Make a really good dairy free hot chocolate.
- Knit new goodies for my friends for Christmas
What are you looking forward to this December?