With the hecticness that is moving, Jason and I haven’t had a real date in what feels like ages. So, we are taking time out of our schedules to go on a proper date this weekend (my vote is ice skating in Bryant Park or The Muppet Movie!). I can’t wait to spend some time walking down the cool New York City streets hand in hand with him, taking in all the wonder that is New York at Christmastime. There is seriously something in the air in this city this time of year, and I feel like I haven’t gotten a chance to fully enjoy it the way I want to.
Here are a few of the things I am seriously coveting right now:
- Juicy Couture “Middlebury” Faux Fur Tippet $62
- French Connection Shelby Stripe Pleat Dress $198
- Lanata Earrings $38
- Women’s Freeport Tights, Wool Blend $22
- Gucci Emily Medium Shoulder Bag $1090
- Sam Edelman “Renzo” Studded Boots $250