New Year’s Eve has never been on my list of favorite holidays. Maybe it’s working as a bartender for several years, or maybe it’s that NYE seems to be full of expectations that almost certainly don’t come to fruition, but either way, I generally tend to take it easy. However, this weekend, I have cause for celebration, so I’m going to get dolled up and head out for a night on the town. Who knows? I’ll probably end up at a house party or a dive bar, but wherever I end up, I plan on looking good!
- Sugarplume Fairy Headband $30
- Sidewinding Cuff $68
- Verve Flutes $13
- Cheer and Spirits Dress $168
- Milly Suede and Leather Clutch $330
- Jamaica Curve Heel Glitz Shoes $110
- Essie Nailpolish in Imported Bubbly $8