Lately, I have been obsessed with flat boots. I think it was an influence of these Vince Camuto’s I was given, but unfortunately a heel just isn’t practical for everyday where in New York City, and with the weather getting colder, I’m in desperate need of some good boots. Either way, it has led me to be absolutely boot crazy, and now that I work in Soho, I can’t stop looking at every single pair I pass by on the street. Here are a few of the pairs I am currently swooning over!
What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
- Doc Martens 1460 in Black Glitter $175
- Frye Engineer 8R Boots $208
- Dolce Vita Bronco Boots in Bronze Suede $99
- Sam Edelman Karla Boots $104
- French Connection Kesham Boots $136
- Blowfish Java Women’s Boots $50