If you haven’t gotten on the Cougar Town train yet, you really need to! Sure, it may the worst titled show in history, but it is absolutely one of the funniest. The writing is great, the cast is genius, and the laughs come one after another.
Unfortunately, ABC doesn’t seem to want to try to promote it (which seems to be a problem with my favorite shows), so Bill Lawrence and co., are using tons of different grassroots marketing campaigns to spread the word. One way they’re doing this is by hosting Season 3 viewing parties all across America. There happens to be one this Saturday night, and I got tickets. I can’t wait to check out new episodes, meet cast members, and hang out with other Cougar Town fans (Cougarthusiast? Cougaratics?).
- Kate Spade New York Irving Place Harlow Bag $240
- Thinking About Blue Dress $40
- J. Crew Linen and Cotton Blend Cardigan $78
- Orrefors by Karl Lagerfeld Large Wine Glass $150
- Bally Triade Ballet Flats $256
- Cougar Town Season 1 on DVD $15