My mind has been obsessing with Spring for the past few weeks. And although the weather isn’t quite there yet, I’ve already started compiling a list of the things I can’t wait to add to my wardrobe this spring. I’m so excited to spruce up my neutrals and classics, and add a pop of bright, sunny colors. Lately, I’ve been all about warm reds, watermelons, and blushes, which is a huge change from what I usually wear.
- K. Amato Golden Leaf Earrings $36
- Equipment Runaway Silk Chiffon Shirt $71.75
- Burberry London Camel Heritage Stramp Colored Bordered Silk Scarf $505
- Essie “A Crewed Interest” Nailpolish $8
- Kasil Greek Peg Leg Pants $118
- Glowing Horizons Trench $188
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Amera Ballet Flats $69