Thanks to all the Pinterest inspiration, I’ve been taking a lot more time to do my hair and makeup before leaving for work in the morning. And although I still love the 5 Minute Face, I have been having a lot more fun experimenting with color, and shimmer. I’m currently investing in oils and creams to repair my winter skin, shimmer bricks to highlight the (very light) tan I plan on getting this spring, and bright colored lipsticks. What are some of your Spring beauty must-haves?
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti $7.50
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Treatment $29
- Essie Nailpolish in Virgin Orchid $8
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Superbly Restorative Dry Oil $42
- Diamond Wood Boar Bristle Square Cushion Brush $11
- Stila Cosmetics Garden Bliss All Over Shimmer Powder, Limited Edition $28
- Urban Decay Naked Palette $50