Trying to build a more adult wardrobe can be kind of boring. It usually forces me to save my pennies to afford a classic look, with classic lines, classic shape, and classic colors. So, needless to say, I haven’t had a whole lot of bright colors in my life lately. My spring shoe collection is more of the same. I’m in the process of replacing the flats I wore out, my rain boots that broke, sandals with broken straps, and tennis shoes that I’ve had since freshman year of college. So the best way to spice up these boring choices? A bit of color, some shine, and fun patterns. Hopefully that will be enough to curb my shopping for classics bore!
- Calvin Klein Emilia Flats $89
- Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Slip Ons $44
- Kate Spade Faylyn Sandal $275
- Madewell Leopard Print Sidewalk Skimmer $118
- Hunter Boots $125
- Stuart Weitzman Minx $395