Since I added a third polka dot blouse to my collection this past weekend, I’ve realized that lately, I have definitely had a thing for all things spotted. I love that the polka dot pattern can fit so many different styles. They are old Hollywood glamor, neo-traditional, preppy, and mod all in one. And unlike the dreaded stripe, they are flattering on just about everyone. I am definitely looking to add a few more polka dot pieces to my collection in the coming months. Which are your favorites?
- Hoss Intropia Salmon Polka Dot Cardigan $185
- Commes de Garçon Leather Coin Purse $155
- Kate Spade Larabee Road Polka Dot Tidbit Plates $80 (for 4)
- Jane Tran Polka Dot Bobby Pin Set $24
- AG Polka Dot Ankle Stevie $178
- Madewell Polka Dot Sidewalk Skimmer $98
- Womens With Love From CA Sunglasses $14.50