This week has dragged on forever. I don’t know what it is, but the minute I woke up on Monday, I knew that Friday was a long way away. But now that it’s finally here I want to savor every minute of my beautiful time off. Tonight, I’m having dinner with a friend before Jason’s band has a show (it’s at Spike Hill in Williamsburg at 9:30 if any of you readers want to come join!), and on Saturday I might venture down to the Rock Shop to see a former college acquaintance perform.
Lately, black skinny jeans, blouses, and a black blazer has been my uniform. There is something so classic, timeless, and so easy to transition from day to night that I can’t help it. I’ve also never been a huge fan of strappy, heeled sandals, but this Spring I haven’t been able to get enough of them. I’m loving these neutral ones by Calvin Klein. What are your plans for this weekend?
- Contrast Pave Sparkle Teardrops $74
- Color Block Silk Georgette Blouse $1190
- Rick Owen’s Contrast Sleeve Single Button Blazer $2420
- MAC Lipstick in Russian Red $14.50
- Joe’s Jeans Visionaire Dark Skinny Leg Jean $134
- Rebecca Minkoff Affair Straw Bag $250
- Calvin Klein Bea T-Strap Sandals $139