This week has been kind of tough. It’s kind of been one strange mishap after another, and I have been dying for the weekend to come. On this weekends agenda? I absolutely plan on finally seeing The Hunger Games, spending some quality time with Jason, working on the second draft of my script, and on Sunday I have a meeting about possible new film projects.
The New York weather has been a confusing one. Warm one day, cool the next, and super strong winds. Luckily, most of my weekend is going to be spent in my neighborhood and I can’t wait to slip on a full skirt, buy some flowers, and try to enjoy the little bit of Spring we may get, rain or shine.
- Rosebud Salve $5.60
- Splendid Chunky Wool Knit Sweater $92.50
- Kate Spade New York Squared Away Necklace $398
- Marc Jacobs Laptop Bag $128
- Mossimo for Target Elastic Waist Skirt $20
- Jack Rogers Patty Python Leather Flats $109