Pastel shades have never really been my favorite. Generally, the color in my wardrobe are bright, jewel tones, and rich, deep shades. Something about pastels says early 90s Saved By the Bell episodes and Easter dresses from JCPenney. But this year, I cannot get enough peach. Maybe it’s because I think it’s a universally flattering pastel, or maybe it’s because I’m getting a little bit girly in my older age, either way, I’m obsessing with all of these things.
- Lover Watercolor Silk Chiffon Blouse $235
- NARS Lipstick in Barbarella $24
- Bauble Bar Peach Cushion Cut Studs $40
- Ivanka Trump Pearl Clutch $125
- Manola Blahnik Afra Peach Suede Peep Toe $239
- AG Stevie Ankle Pant $158