This weekend is gearing up to be crazy. Between plans with friends, dance classes, regular house work and rehearsal, it feels like it’s never ending! But the thing I’m looking the most forward to is a trip to Stone Barns with Jason for the sheep shearing festival. One of my good friends is a farmer, and we have been trying to make it up to see him for ages and are finally excited to take the opportunity to explore a world totally foreign to us in New York. Hopefully it’ll stay sunny and be a great way to finally celebrate a real Spring day!
- ASOS Tort Cat Eye Sunglasses $22
- Chinti and Parker Stripe Cotton Top $125
- Topshop Structured Blazer $130
- Marc Jacobs Amy Dexter Round Watch $175
- Joe’s Jeans Crop Jean $168
- LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Small Crossbody Bag $248
- All Saints Vintage Lace Up Boot $295