I know what you’re thinking- Florals for Spring. Groundbreaking. And, okay, Miranda Priestly, I’m really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but this years crop of Spring florals are some of the best of all time, of all time.
In all seriousness though, I’m finding that this years floral patterns aren’t just sticking to your typical places- dresses, blouses, etc., but are cropping up everywhere. I’ve already talked about the patterned shorts and pants trend, but I’m loving that florals are popping up on shoes, handbags, and even blazers. It may not be the most revolutionary pattern to rock during the warmer months, but I still can’t get enough of them.
- Club L Blazer $45
- Miss Selfridge Printed Prom Dress $82
- Betsey Johnson Hawaiian Luau Floral Bib Necklace $90
- Forever21 Floral Scarf $8
- Kate Spade High Falls Scout $223
- Alice & Olivia Devon Pumps $295
- Topshop Co-ord Floral Print Shorts $70