I love chain jewelry and clothing. This is not because I own a ton, or I think that it goes with everything (although that’s true), but because it reminds me of the lat 80s. There is something about chain clothing that gives me childhood flashbacks for no apparent reason, and a sense of nostalgia that I just can’t shake. Maybe it’s the images of Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan, or better yet, all of Do The Right Thing, but I am totally into this current crop of chain adorned pieces.
- Kenneth Jay Lane Double Link Chain Necklace $95
- Martine Sitbon Vintage Metal Detail Blazer $1,224
- T Tahari Multi-Chain Earrings $48
- Chain Stacking Rings $72
- Topshop Harris Chain Sandals $56
- Moschino C&C Black Pencil Skirt $227