Now that I’m back in the gym several times a week, my iPod shuffle has become my best friend. I’ve owned a couple shuffles now, and I seriously don’t know what I would do without it when it comes to running.
That being said, a good playlist is essential, and although I only seem to update mine every few months, I always feel so refreshed and rejuvenated whenever I put together a new playlist for the gym. I updated it last weekend, here were a few highlights:
- “Disparate Youth” by Santigold
- “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Settle Down” by No Doubt
- “The Past is a Drug” by At Sea
- “Lights” by Ellie Goulding
- “Big Blue Wave” by Hey Ocean
- “Nobody’s Perfect” by Jessi J
- “Part of Me” by Katy Perry
- “Nightlight” by Little Dragon
- “Fast Peter” by Moonface
What’s on your gym playlist?